UPLIFT Women's Skillshare
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participation UPLIFT Women's Skillshare is limited to women of at least 18 years of age, or 16+ with parental consent.
2. Payment Policy
- Payments processed via Credit Card and Paypal will be received and handled by our sister company Loombound (Jane Gray & Erica Ekrem).
- Your spot in the Skillshare is confirmed when a non-refundable deposit of $150 is paid. Deposit is due upon registration. If paying by check or money order, we will reserve your space for up to 10 days to allow for mailing time. If ten days have passed and payment is not received, your name will be placed on the registration wait list.
- Your full remaining payment is due by April 20, 2017.
- Failure to pay within this timeframe results in the deposit being forfeited and the spot being released to another participant.
3. Participant Cancellation Policy & Fees
- If you release your spot in the retreat, your deposit is non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel your registration for any reason, please let Sisters of the Tide know as soon as possible in writing via email so we can make your spot available to another sister.
- A confirmed cancellation must occur by April 20, 2017 to receive a refund of amount paid over the $150 non-refundable deposit. Refunds will be issued in the form they were received: either check, money order or Paypal/credit card.
- For cancellations 7 days or less (after April 20) before the start of the gathering, we will do our best to fill your spot. If your spot is not able to be filled, you will forfeit the full amount of the retreat package price.
- Exceptions to UPLIFT Womens Skillshare's 'participant cancellation policy' cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer any credit for arriving late or departing early, missing activities or not utilizing any part of the retreat.
4. Sisters Of The Tide Gatherings Cancellation Policy
- If the Skillshare is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason (weather, natural disaster, or due to incident on behalf of facility site), your monies will be fully transferable to a future retreat or refunded in full.
- Sisters of the Tide and UPLIFT Women's Skillshare are not responsible for airplane tickets or any additional travel costs or other expenses (illness, loss of work, etc.) associated with the cancelled retreat.
5. Event Offerings
- UPLIFT Women's Skillshare reserves the right to change offerings or individually agreed services due to extraordinary circumstances (e.g. external forces, governmental regulations, delays of third parties, facilitator family/health emergency, weather and oceanic conditions, etc.). If any essential offering is changed, participants will be informed as soon as possible. The Skillshare schedule and inclusions can change at any time without notice. The program listed on the website is always applicable. We endeavor to keep our website updated at all times.
- UPLIFT Women's Skillshare reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third party delays or problems, construction, etc.)
- The Skillshare space is available from 1pm, Friday, April 28–9pm, Sunday, April 30, 2017 and from 1pm, Friday, May 5–9pm, Sunday, May 7, 2017.
7. Photography/Film Consent
- The participant agrees that she may be photographed and/or filmed during her stay and/or activities in connection with Sisters of the Tide, and also agrees that Sisters of the Tide may use such images and recordings for printed or digital promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent. The participant may terminate this agreement at any time in written form via email. In that case, the participant's image will not be used for promotional purposes hence forward.
- Participants may choose to opt-out of the photography/film release upon check-in at the retreat.
- Pets are not permitted without permission from land host.
- Smoking is not permitted in or near the retreat spaces.
- Consumption of illegal drugs, alcohol and marijuana (unless for medical purposes) are not permitted during the retreat.
- Each retreat participant must sign a release of liability waiver upon check-in at the retreat. If your liability waiver is not signed, your spot in the retreat may be cancelled without refund and your participation will be forfeited.
- Sisters of the Tide are not responsible for personal items left on the premises during or after departure. We will do our best to work with Morningstar Farm to locate and return any lost or left behind items. Participants are responsible for shipping or transportation costs associated with the return of items.
- Sisters of the Tide are not responsible for theft or loss of personal items during the retreat.
- Sisters of the Tide do not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses and disruptions caused directly or indirectly by events during the retreat.
- We do not accept liability for error, omissions, default, or negligence represented on our website. We endeavor to keep our website updated at all times.
10. Terms & Conditions Policy
- Sisters of the Tide reserve the right to change or amend this policy of Terms & Conditions at anytime. The current policy is always applicable.